As a continued effort to improve communication between St Damian’s RC Science College and parent/carers, below is a list of ways in which you may choose to contact the school.
Telephone – 0161 330 5974
Fax – 0161 331 4744
St Damian’s is now enforcing a 2 day protocol in which staff are expected to get back to a parents concern. If any parent wishes to make a complaint against the College in relation to:
• Provision of a broad and balanced entitlement curriculum
• Religious education and collective worship
• Implementation of the National Curriculum including exceptions or withdrawals, or parts of it
• The operation of a charging policy
• The provision of information
The procedure is:
1. Setting the complaint informally with the teacher
2. Setting the complaint informally with the Headteacher
3. Formal referral to the Governing Body via the Chair of Governors.
4. Formal referral to the L.A. and Diocese
Complaints about the actions of individual teachers or the Headteacher are not covered by these procedures. If you wish to make a complaint about an individual teacher it MUST be in writing to the Headteachers PA Mrs Biggs. For this or any other reason you wish to make a complaint about a school issue, we ask you to contact the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Biggs as your first port of call.