- Abide by the Classroom rules, and the Correct Use of ICT Policy
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Bring all the books and equipment that I need each day.
- Move around school quietly and sensibly
- Wear the full school uniform correctly and be tidy in appearance.
- Complete all class work, coursework and homework to the best of my ability.
- Ensure my parents/guardians receive all school communications.
- Be polite, helpful and considerate to others.
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti; I will not deliberately abuse or damage school property.
- Uphold the good name of St. Damian’s by behaving appropriately in all public places.
- Support the Christian values of the school community.
- Support the schools policies and guidelines for behaviour, and the Correct Use of ICT.
- Ensure that the school is notified in writing of any absences.
- See that my son/daughter attends school regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- Ensure that my son/daughter always wears the correct uniform.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems that might affect my son/daughters progress in school.
- Support my son/daughter in homework and other aspects of home study.
- Attend parents evenings and discussions about my son/daughters progress.
- Get to know about my son/daughters life at school.
- Arrange family holidays outside term time.
- Create a supportive Christian environment where good relationships are encouraged.
- Care for your son/daughters safety and happiness.
- Ensure that your son/daughter achieves his/her full potential, as a valued member of our community.
- Insist that pupils comply with the School code of Conduct, and Correct Use of ICT policy.
- Provide a balanced curriculum to meet the individual needs of your son/daughter.
- Achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships
- and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Deal effectively with bullying in line with thes chools existing bullying policy.
- Set homework and monitor it regularly.
- Keep you informed about general school matters and about your son/daughters progress in particular.
- Be open and welcoming at all times and offer opportunity for you to become involved in the daily life of the school.
- Insist that children comply with school uniform requirements.