Homework and Independent Study
Completing Homework provides students with an opportunity to review and extend their learning. This will therefore help to facilitate additional pupil progress. Homework should always be completed to a high standard and the best of each student’s ability.
Top Tips Students completing Homework and Independent Study:
- Choose an area in your home which is quiet and free from distractions.
- Switch off mobile phones/ tablets; unless required to complete the tasks.
- Ensure you have set aside enough time to complete each task to the best of your ability.
- Look carefully at the given task before you start to complete it; utilise any success criteria evident.
- Try not to leave tasks until the night before they are due; doing Homework in advance will give you time to check anything you are unsure of with your Teacher.
If you have tried your best and produced Homework to the best of your ability, your Teacher will be happy with your effort!
Homework 2016 Timetables